We have our own in-house service department with engineers trained in both large kitchen appliance and smaller appliance/TV repair. We are authorised service engineers for a number of popular brands, so can carry out under warranty repairs for a large selection of the appliances we sell.
Book a Service Visit
Please contact one of our stores or head office in order to arrange a call-out from one of our trained service engineers.
- Large appliances (dishwashers, washing machines etc) - an engineer will call out to your home to diagnose the fault on-site. If any parts are required, they will be ordered and the engineer will return to fit them at a later date.
- Other appliances (televisions, vacuum cleaners, hi-fi etc) - a member of our delivery team will visit your home to either fix the fault on-site or collect the faulty item and return it to our workshop for diagnosis and repair. You can also bring the item into your nearest HBH Woolacotts store if preferred.
ChargesIf your product is under warranty:
* In some cases, if the product is covered by a manufacturer warranty only, the manufacturer's own service agents must call out to diagnose and repair the faulty product. Our staff can arrange this engineer visit on your behalf, if required.
- Providing the product has been purchased from HBH Woolacotts and the fault has not been caused by accidental or physical damage, there will be no charge for a product that is still covered by a warranty *
Products no longer covered by warranty:
- £48 initial call out charge (payable at the time of booking); which includes up to 1 hour of labour during the initial visit only (excludes Miele and Fisher & Paykel appliances).
- £24 for any additional labour; either on the same call out or for any return visits (for example, to fit parts which have been ordered - excludes Miele and Fisher & Paykel appliances).
- The maximum labour charge payable for a single item repair will be capped at £72 (excluding Miele and Fisher & Paykel appliances).
- £60 initial callout payable at the time of booking for Miele and Fisher & Paykel appliances, which covers up to an hour of labour during the initial visit. £30 for any additional labour either on the same callout or for any return visit, with labour charges capped at a maximum of £90. This higher callout repair cost is due to the more complicated nature of the appliances and the advanced diagnostic equipment required to troubleshoot and repair them
- Any parts required will be chargeable separately. The cost of parts will vary depending on the fault and type of appliance.
All repairs - and any replacement parts fitted in order to complete repair - are guaranteed for 3 months from the date of completion.
If after paying the initial booking charge your product is
deemed not repairable, or beyond economical repair; and you purchase a
replacement appliance from HBH Woolacotts, we will credit £20 of this charge towards your next purchase.