We have our own in-house service department with engineers trained in both large kitchen appliance and smaller appliance/TV repair. We are authorised service engineers for a number of popular brands, so can carry out under warranty repairs for a large selection of the appliances we sell.
Book a Service Visit
Please contact one of our stores or head office in order to arrange a call-out from one of our trained service engineers.
- Large appliances (dishwashers, washing machines etc) - an engineer will call out to your home to diagnose the fault on-site. If any parts are required, they will be ordered and the engineer will return to fit them at a later date.
- Other appliances (televisions, vacuum cleaners, hi-fi etc) - a member of our delivery team will visit your home to either fix the fault on-site or collect the faulty item and return it to our workshop for diagnosis and repair. You can also bring the item into your nearest HBH Woolacotts store if preferred.
ChargesIf your product is under warranty
- Providing the product has been purchased from HBH Woolacotts and the fault has not been caused by accidental or physical damage, then here is no charge for a product that is still covered by a warranty*
Products no longer covered by warranty
- £46.00 call out charge (payable at the time of booking) - this includes the first hour of the engineer's labour**
- £23.00 for ALL additional labour
- Plus cost of any parts required for the repair of the faulty item***
*In some cases, if the product is covered by a manufacturer warranty only, the manufacturer's own service agents must call out to diagnose and repair the faulty product. Our staff can arrange this free engineer visit on your behalf, if required.
**If the product is deemed unreparable or beyond economical repair after the initial call out and you purchase a replacement appliance from HBH Woolacotts, then £20 of this charge will be credited to your purchase.
***Please note that the cost of parts may vary according to the fault or the appliance.