Temporary Delivery, Installation & Service Conditions
In light of the Coronavirus threat, HBH Woolacotts are
taking a variety of precautionary measures to ensure our service remains
unaffected whilst also ensuring that our staff and the communities we operate
in remain safe. We have therefore decided to temporarily amend our terms and
conditions for delivery, installation and service calls as well as to issue
some advice and guidelines to our customers.
- Our Free Delivery Service no longer includes
dropping appliances into a room of the customer’s choice. We will only drop the product on the customer’s
doorstep or an open and accessible outbuilding such as a garage.
- Exceptions can be made but will only be accommodated for critical
deliveries, disabled or elderly customers and situations where customers will
be unable to move the product on their own.
Service & Repair Work
& Delivery Notes
- For the time being we will take a precautionary
approach to signatures and delivery notes at all times.
- Once a delivery is completed, we will proxy sign the
paperwork with the customer’s initials and our own.
- If there should be any issues with the product once
it has been unboxed, then please contact us by telephone and we will arrange to
remedy the problem.
We have taken a variety of measures to both safeguard our
customers and staff and also to prepare ourselves so that we can continue to
support our customers, these include but are not limited to;
- Reinforcing and improving our existing health
and hygiene protocols before, during and between deliveries and jobs.
- Ensuring employees who are showing symptoms do
not come into work, seek medical attention and self-isolate if required.
- Investing and purchasing hygiene equipment
across our sites to ensure our staff have the facilities necessary to follow
the latest advice and health/hygiene protocols.
- We understand that many of our products and
services are necessity items for people and as such we are committed to
maintaining our services as best as we are able to whilst following the latest
advice and guidelines.